Bermuda Segregated Account Company (SAC) management.
Captive Insurance Design and Management
We provide expertise in designing and managing captives for clients using our local knowledge and consulting expertise to ensure they create maximum value. This includes issuing watertight policy documentation, designing innovative, leading-edge captive solutions, providing clear and accurate management information that supports strategic decision making or helping you steer a safe path through the regulatory minefield.
Focus on one goal
Ensuring the long-term success of your captive. We recognize that your captive is your subsidiary and make sure it acts in full compliance with your Group's requirements and contributes to wider Corporate strategies.
This delivery of expert advice and exceptional service, combined with our determination to understand and respond creatively to the needs of your business is at the heart of our Trusted Advisor model; delivering the quality of innovative advice and efficiency that you expect from your own team.
One of the benefits of a captive is the ability to tailor the scope of the captive operations to the unique needs of its owner(s). The advantages of a captive will differ for each application and owner however two of the most common advantages are control and cost.
A number of factors allow Veritas clientele to take greater control of their risk financing:
Coverage availability and flexibility
- ➤ Veritas Group provides coverage when commercial insurance markets will not provide certain types of insurance or may charge unreasonably high premiums.
- ➤ Veritas Group is not subject to the same degree of regulation that commercial insurers face and has more flexibility in the type of coverage it provides. Control of essential services
- ➤ Veritas Group retains control of administrative functions including underwriting, investment management, and claims management.
- ➤ Risk management and loss control services can be focused on the unique needs of the client organization and incorporate specific controls effecting bond coupons, ratios of return, coverage and project completion.
Control of data
- ➤ Accurate and complete data is a critical element of successful risk management. Veritas Group can decide which data to collect and is not subject to the limitations of the information management systems of the commercial carriers.